Another amazing cup of chia pudding, down the hatch. Chia pudding is the PERFECT on-the-go breakfast and a great meal prep recipe. Make the night before, or even the week before, and you’re golden. Stay gold, Ponyboy. <– Who can name that book?
Orange and ginger are like the power couple in the world of taste. I’m obsessed with the two flavors! Citrus and spicy – not to mention how good they both are for you! But does it really surprise you that I would post something that is good for you? I mean, this is a healthy lifestyle blog.
Topped with some starfruit because not only do they look beautiful, but I love the taste! They remind of apples in taste and texture. Delish!
- ¼ cup of rolled oats
- 1 Tbsp chia seeds
- ⅔ cup milk of your choice (I use almond)
- Juice from half of an orange
- 1 tsp ground ginger
- Toppings - starfruit, or whatever you please!
- Add all of the ingredients to a glass or jar and mix well. Leave in the refrigerator overnight to thicken.
- In the morning, add toppings and enjoy!