Continuing on with my gingerbread obsession, specifically with Wild Friends Gingerbread PB. Seriously guys, if you haven’t tried this stuff yet, I highly recommend it. It is so delicious spread on toast, in your oatmeal, in a smoothie, in my Gingerbread Cookies, and of course, in this granola 😉 Granola clusters are my weakness and this granola is loaded with them. The perfect breakfast accessory (or plain), crunchy, and so warm with spices. The perfect addition to the holiday season!
- 3 cups of rolled oats (or GF)
- 1/4 Gingerbread peanut butter (I used Wild Friends)
- 3 Tablespoons maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla
- 1/4 teaspoon of sea salt
- 2 Tablespoons molasses
- 1 Tablespoon of coconut oil, melted
- 1 Tablespoon of chia seeds
- Preheat oven to 275F. Line a large pan with parchment paper. Set aside.
- Mix everything together in a medium sized bowl, except for the peanut butter.
- Once everything has been mixed throughly, add in the peanut butter and mix well.
- The clusters will start to form, but that is normal - don't try and break them up.
- Even spread the mix onto your lined baking sheet.
- Bake for 15 minutes. Once done, stir the granola, and then bake for an additional 15 minutes.
- The granola needs about 2-3 hours to air dry after it has been baked to "crunchify"
- Serve on fruit, yogurt, cereal, or whatever you're heart desires 🙂
- Every oven is different, so watch cautiously so that they granola does not burn!
- Serving size is about 1/2 cup.