Breakfast is my favorite meal because there are so many possibilities. Oatmeal, eggs, toast, savory, sweet, and let’s not forget about the coffee. I love mediterranean inspired dishes, so this egg dish was a real winner. Perfect for meal prep, too! It lasted us about 4 days and I even had a slice for lunch one day. Packed with protein, iron, and veggies – this dish is the perfect jumpstart that your body craves every morning. Paired with some fresh fruit and flaky croissants. Absolutely divine!
- 12 whole eggs
- 1 medium red onion, chopped
- 3/4 cup of kalamata olives, pitted and halved
- 2 cups of fresh spinach
- 1 1/2 cups of grape tomatoes, halved
- 2 cups of crumbled feta
- Salt & pepper, to taste
- Coconut oil, for greasing.
- Preheat oven to 350F and grease large pot luck baker.
- Cut tomatoes, olives, and onion.
- In a large bowl, whisk eggs together. Then add all other ingredients.
- Transfer mixture to you large, greased pot luck baker.
- Bake for 20-25 min, or until eggs are baked and golden brown.
- Serve with fresh fruit and croissants! Voila!